Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Do You Feel Affection For Countryside Drawing?



Plot Landscaping & Landscaper  Intend Sydney

Wouldn't it be nice if there was a landscape design website that could tell you what you need to know? (and how to avoid the nightmares?)

Here it is. I've been in the business for years -- so, I know what the in's and out's are, and I'm putting it all down for you. For years, I've talked to the contractors who actually build these beautiful landscapes -- I'm even married to a landscape contractor.

I'm always on the lookout for something special or a new technique. From hardscapes, to water features, to flower garden design, I love it all.
The thing is, outdoor design is an art and a science. The science part is knowing how to make the design work -- to solve the problems like a lawn that's too small, a disfunctional entertainment area, or bad grading. All the stuff that you know you've got to do for it to work.

It's also all of the little things that you can't forget, like not blocking the exterior vents or making sure to prep for the irrigation system. These kinds of things are noted on the plan before a shovel is even lifted.

The art is ...everything else. It's why you search the magazines and tv shows for ideas. It's why you buy tons of flowers every spring. The beauty, the sparkle -- the art of landscape design.
I hope that you enjoy our website. On it you will find helpful ideas for your landscaping and a splash of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment